QSi is currently looking for a CRM Developer to assist in the delivery of customer-focused, insight-driven and innovative customer relationship and customer-facing technical solutions, with a particular focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
CRM developer will be responsible for helping design, develop and evolve CRM technology solutions across a number of projects, while working closely with different teams within the organization.
The candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience with:
- Designing and developing software solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM (2013 and higher)
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM SDK (2013 +)
- .NET/C#, Java Script
- Systems integration and application development using Microsoft technology stack (e.g. Dynamics xRM, .Net Framework, SQL Server, SOA / Web Services, TFS)
- Agile techniques in enterprise environments
- Have systemic vision
This position requires an individual with strong technical abilities and collaborative and consensus-building skills. This position requires a unique blend of strong technical and business knowledge, solid interpersonal communication skills, and a keen awareness of technology and industry trends.Apply for Position View more opportunities