QSi is currently looking for a Project Manager for our Government client.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to lead projects that combine substantial analysis of data model and process in the Business Development area with technology change to integrate multiple systems. The project will require management of a wide set of stakeholders as well as a core technology solution development and delivery team. Demonstrated skills in managing complex data and process analysis work and in the delivery of technology projects with substantial inter-system integration elements are a must.
- Lead one or more smaller projects in unison
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedules and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Proven work experience as a PM with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong understanding of PM process and its application
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills