QSi is currently seeking a CRM Developer for our Non-for Profit Client on a 12 month contract to help design, develop and evolve multiple CRM Technology solutions across the company.
- Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Applications Development and Maintenance, the Senior Applications Developer provides technical leadership for the development and implementation of software solutions.
- She/He liaises with other Information Services employees and project team members to ensure that software solutions meet client requirements for deployment within the organization.
- She/He provides hands-on leadership role in designing architecture and implementing functionality of software solutions.
- She/He manages the design, development and implementation of applications, such as internal applications and off-the-shelf applications.
- She/He reviews and evaluates business solutions in consideration of corporate strategy and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer Programming, or in a related field, AND some years of experience in software development, support and maintenance
- College diploma or certificate in Software Development, Computer Programming, or in a related field, AND several years of experience in software development, support and maintenance
- A demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. This includes but is not limited to demonstrated military education, training or experience.
- Designing and developing software solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM (2013 and higher)
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM SDK (2013 +)
- .NET/C#, Java Script
- Systems integration and application development using Microsoft technology stack (e.g. Dynamics xRM, .Net Framework, SQL Server, SOA / Web Services, TFS)
- Agile techniques in enterprise environments
- Have systemic vision
- Reliability Clearance
- Bilingual A MUST
Apply for Position View more opportunities