QSi is currently looking for a Microsoft dynamics – Solutions Architect for a Non-for Profit organization for a 12 month contract.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for designing, executing and evolving CRM technology solutions across a number of projects, while working closely with different teams within the organization. The Solutions Architect will also be a key advisor to the Business Applications, Operations and PMO teams on all CRM initiatives.
He/She will take ownership of the complete solution architecture across the full system lifecycle and across all layers, and will ensure the technical integrity of the solution based on a set of architectural guidelines and principles.
- Designing and developing software solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (version 2013 and higher)
- Microsoft Dynamics xRM SDK (2013 +)
- .NET/C#, Java Script
- MS SQL Server 2008
- Data Analysis, Process Modeling and ETL
- SSIS, SSRS
- Systems integration and application development using Microsoft technology stack(e.g. Dynamics xRM, .Net Framework, SQL Server, SOA / Web Services, TFS)
- Agile techniques in enterprise environments
- Have systemic vision
- Reliability Status
Apply for Position View more opportunities