QSi is currently seeking 5 SW/ Embedded Engineers to join our client for a one year term.
- Development of system level integration test plans/cases and test automation for 6500 Packet/OTN switches.
- Write, modify, and verify quality standards and test procedures for product integration and automation.
- Execution of test cases and reporting test results with artifacts using Quality Center (QC).
- Focus is on System Level validation but understand all levels of testing: unit testing, system integration testing, and system level testing (including 3rd party interop). This includes solid Layer 1-3 knowledge for switches and routers.
- Requires continuous research to ensure software features meet identified standards, product marketing/functional requirements and customer solutions.
- Work closely with other key players such as system architects, senior managers and product verification teams to ensure accurate test cases are created and ensure highest quality is achieved. Participate in peer reviews for manual and automated system-level test cases.
- Consult with software development engineers in resolution of defects.
- Must have MINIMUM 5 years experience in the following:
- Linux, VxWorks, Yocto, kernel, device drivers
- OTN, Ethernet, Optical, drivers,
- Base / middleware experience
- Clearcase, perforce or GIT
- Good communication skills
- Drive to completion